THE BEST CHOICE FOR HOME DECOR
- Welcome to HomeyMosaic online store!HomeyMosaic Self-adhesive Metal Tile, made of premium quality Aluminium Composite, which has been using for interior decoration for over 20 years.
- HomeyMosaic peel and stick Aluminum Surface Metal tile are smart and unique products,it can upgrade your home with a fantastic effect instantly and will simplify your life. The tiles are raised by metal texture. Everything looks like real deal as metal backsplash and very easy to cut, just peel and stick. The best solution for inexperienced homeowner who wants a more modern look without the expense of real tiles.The retro and industrial feel of metal tile will give you a different experience.
✔Cutting and Installation
Easy to cut tiles, don't require spacers or grout. Tiles bend to create perfect corners with less cutting and no wasted offcuts. If there is a need to cut to fit in, use a utility knife, just following the seam between the individual pieces. But if you need to cut through the pieces, please use the: - Jigsaw or chop saw (recommended) - Hacksaw - Hole saw or coping saw
- HomeyMosaic Tiles FAQ
1. What is the size of each sheet? How do you measure it?
- There are 5 sheets in a packet. Depending on the design, the size of each sheet is 12 x 12 x 0.4 inches.
It usually needs 11 sheets to cover 1sqm.
- 2. Can I put it on existing tiles? What surface can be applied?
If your tiles have smooth surfaces, you can apply HomeyMosaic Tiles over existing tiles including grout lines.
- * Partial list of ideal surfaces for HomeyMosaic Tiles: smooth ceramic tiled splashback, smooth glass tiles splashback, wall panel(acrylic), wall linoleum, mirror, wallpaper.
* Partial list of dusty and porous surfaces that are NOT recommended: stucco wall, stone wall, unfinished wall(gypsum or plaster), unpainted plywood.
3. Are they suitable for use behind the cooktop in a kitchen?
- HomeyMosaic Tiles are humidity & heat resistant. It's also not damaged by hot oil. It is suitable for use in kitchen or bathroom splashbacks.
To install HomeyMosaic Tiles behind a gas cooktop without a protective rear panel, allow a length of 20 cm, above the surface to prevent the tiles from coming in contact with open flame.
- 4. Are these bendable? Can I cut tiles easily?
HomeyMosaic Tiles are bendable. The tile is 3D and the thickness of the tile is about 0.4inches. It can be installed on the curve of the wall or on the edge of the wall. You can easily cut HomeyMosaic Tiles with a box cutter or a pair of scissors.
5. What is the material of the tile?
- Tiles are Stainless Steel. Tiles are 3-D gel effect self adhesive wall tiles. HomeyMosaic Tiles are humidity & heat resistant.
It is suitable for use in kitchen or bathroom splashbacks.It looks the same as a real ceramic tile.
6. Can I use it in the shower? Is it waterproof??
- We do not recommend using our tiles in the shower.
The surface of our tiles is waterproof, but overlapping parts can be weakened in places where there is a lot of water like a shower.
Please make sure that your walls are completely dry, and put overlapping parts carefully when you install tiles.
After that, there should be no issues with the moisture.
Your cart is currently empty.